Sunday 22 November 2015

A good day to ....meet a Tweet Buddy

An excellent few days boating. The highlight being meeting my Tweet Buddy, Dawn, at Audlem. Dawn was one of two Tweeters who encouraged me to give up the bottle ...the bottle of hair dye! And we had a positive Tweet frenzy over her wedding! Lunch on our way back for sure. I love this stile at Audlem.








The long section of the Audlem flight was a dream yesterday. No time for pics as 7 of the 11 were against us so I was running around up and back. One hire boat behind us. Nothing coming down. Hardly any wind. Sun out. Happy boaters. About 90 minutes.

I did manage a pic at the top.







Lovely mooring here...well it would be if...it wasn't for the shelf!







We didn't do too badly though!












A couple of days off now then into Market Drayton for Market Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment